I received the Liebster Award from a fellow blogger animalsandmagic for my A Love Affair with Books blog.
Thank you Jennifer for the nomination! Please check out her great blog and make sure to follow.
To keep the Liebster Award rolling in the blogging community, there are some basic rules:
- Each nominee must link back to the nominator’s blog
- Answer 10 questions set by your nominee
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Write 10 new questions of your own for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
This is lovely idea as it enables readers to get to know new bloggers & connect with a wider audience plus it’s FUN!
Here are the questions Jennifer set for me… so here we go!!
1) If you were to picture yourself as an animal what would you be and why?
Although, it’s a fish, I think I would definitely be a Sea Horse because I’m a bit peculiar, I love the water and would prefer my husband to carry and give birth to our future children!
2) Do you play video games? If so what game is your favorite?
Yes, I do. My all time favourite would have to be the classics… Super Mario and Zelda.
3) What fictional world would you love to be a part of and why?
Being a huge fan of the Harry Potter series, it would have to be the magical world of Harry Potter. Attending Hogwarts would be a stupendous. I would never want to go home! And yes, I’m still waiting for my acceptance letter…
4) If you were a superhero’s sidekick what superhero would you want to be partnered up with most?
I would be Robin… so I can ride with Bruce in the Bat Mobile 😀
5) If you were a smurf what would your name be?
6) Quick, name a book! What book did you think of first?
The Lovely Bones (because it’s on my nightstand ready to be read).
7) What one food do you think you could never get tired of eating?
8) What’s one thing you wish somebody would invent?
An automatic makeup applicator, to save time in the mornings.
9) Who is your favorite fictional character and what do you like about them?
Elizabeth Bennet… her wit and charm never ceases to amaze me.
10) If you could have an animal character from either a book, TV show, or movie, which would you choose and why?
Salem from Sabrina the Teenage Witch, firstly because I loved that show when growing up, and I found Salem so funny and who wouldn’t want to have three awesome Witches as your owners?
Okay, it took me while with these but here are my nominees:
1. MROZIUK 1
3. Stories about Goats
4. Grace’s Wanderings
5. Chris Knox
6. A Rare Pocket of Time
8. Ne Jibana- The Twisted Flower
9. Teacups and Literature
10. The Secret Life of Miss Nerd
Nominees here are your questions. You must answer these on your own blogs, just as I have.. and don’t forget to have fun! I’ll answer these questions myself within the next week. Followers/readers are more than welcome to answer these in the comment section.
1) Which fictional character from a book, TV show or movie, would be your ideal partner? Why?
2) A Cherished Memory
3) Which one do you prefer… read the book or watch movie adaptation?
4) Which fictional character from a book, TV show or movie resembles you the most and why?
5) A song that moves you
6) Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
7) Your favourite current TV Show
8) Do you believe in love at first sight?
9) How would you sum up your blog in a single sentence?
10) Who has been your greatest inspiration?